The Best of Alagoas – Brazil
Day 1: Arrival in Maceio’s airport: Zumbi dos Palmares International Airport of Maceio (MCZ)
- Private Transfer – Airport / Hotel and Check in at Hotel Ritz Lagoa da Anta. (From morning to afternoon. Must submit flight information the latest 15 days before check in date.
- Welcome Dinner and highlights of the Dreamtrip Adventures in Maceio. Featuring 3 Menu options. Served at the hotel restaurant -.Starts @ 8:00pm.
Day 2: Full Day Excursion to Dunas de Marape.
- Breakfast at the hotel, early morning between from 7AM and 8AM.
- Departure from hotel around 8:15AM
- Board our Air-Conditioned Van to Jequie da Praia 65 km form Maceio.
- Considered one of the most beautiful natural beach of the entire Brazilian Atlantic coastal line. See the point where clear waters of Rio Jequiá meets the ocean.
- We’ll go on a short boat ride until we reach the center of turism of “Dunas de Marapé”, located righ in between the river and the sea peninsula.
- Visit the observatory, where we will be served with cocktails drinks featuring local fruits as a welcome treat. Right after that we’ll go for a short walk until we reach the beautiful “Falésias and the paradisiac beaches.
- Lunch will be included on this tour and will be at a local restaurant. Drinks not included.
- After return to the hotel enjoy a free evening.
Day 3: Full Day Excursion to Barra de São Miguel / Praia do Frances.
- Breakfast at the hotel between 7AM – 8 AM
- Departure from hotel around 8:15AM
- Transfer to the Historical city of Marechal Teodoro 24 km from Maceio, where we will enjoy a fun time at “Praia do Francês”. On this beach, the ocean water colors change constantly between a blue turquoise and green, featuring extremely clear and transparent allowing for awesome views of natural coral formations.
- After enjoying Praia do Frances, we ride 10 km to Barra de São Miguel, considered the most popular and prefered balneary spot of the entire statr of Alagoas. Its beaches are extremely beautiful featuring ocean waters of a deep blue in color, protected by coral formations forming small natural pools offering wonderful oysters growing spots, filled with natural marine live, fish and etc.
- Return to hotel around 5:00 p.m.
- Free Evening.
Day 4: Full Day Excursion to Maragogi Beach.
- Breakfast in the mornign at the hotel.
- Leave the hotel around 8:00a.m. Pending the water levels on the coast. We’ll travel a distance of about 135 km / 60 Miles. 1h45min.
- This is very special. Considered onen of most beautiful natural pools in the world, “Maragogi” is a excursion you can not miss. Ocean water are specially clear here, excellent for a dive or snorkle.
The entire place is a natural aquarium. Featuring fish of all sizes and colors. Star fish, Sea Horses, especially huge variety of coral formations.
According to scientists these are the second largest bank coral next to the coast in the world.
- We’ ll stop for lunch (Not included in the price of the trip)
- After lunch we’ll go on a catamaran boat ride.
- Returning to the Hotel around 5:00 p.m.
Day 5: Leisure Day
- After breakfast, you’ll have a perfect opportunity to visit local markets and taste the unique food variety of the local cuisine on many local restaurants and enjoy local beaches.
Day 6: Full Day Excursion to Delta do Rio São Francisco.
- After breakfast, you’ll leave early for our last tour outside of Maceio. Departure sharp at 7:00a.m.
- We are heading to the Piaçabuçu town, about 140 km /68 miles, about 1h:30min drive from Maceio. This is the place where the waters of Rio São Francisco meet the ocean, after its course of more than 3.200 km from it birth place in the Serra da Canastra, state of Minas Gerais.
- Once wewe arrive there in Piaçabuçu, we’re going to embarque on a fun boat ride for about t45 minutes up the river, to see the famous changing Sand dunes and a scenic view as few have experienced. Our boat will remain there for about 1h30minutes. Allowing for fun time interation and observing the natural beauties of the area.
- As we return to shore, we’ll visit local merchants offering local art and carfts made with local stone leather and wood, with themes very unique found only here. After some time here, we’ll enjoy lunch in a local villagers restaurant featuring local tipical cuisine prepared by local community residents. (Lunch included in the price of the trip. Drinks not included)
- Return to the hotel around 4:00 p.m.
Day 7: City Tour and Farewell Diner.
- After breakfast, we are going to enjoy a city tour. Visiting the most important points and historical buildings in Maceio. Departure at 9 am. – retun around 1:00p.m.
- Leisure time in the afternoon.
- At 8:00 p.m. we’ll leave the hotel, go enjoy our farewell dinner at a local restaurant, food and drinks will be included.
Day 8: Check out and departure from Maceio.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
Private transfer from hotel to the airport. Following your flight schedule.